Join Login

New Hosting Plans On Sale now at!
 Another button effect
 by Kizzie - Apr 03, 2012

not sure how you would go about this - but I'm guessing it might involve flash/photoshop or a rollover button...

What I would like to do is...

when I click on a button - if I have it beveled when its clicked I would like it to change like its being pressed inward? Hope that makes sense I will post if I find a website that does it..

I think it would have to do with the colour and shadowing etc? perhaps? just to make the effect look like its being pressed in or inverted..

Hope you could point me in the right direction!!

Cheers Kev

Kizzie from Oz

Joined:Apr 02, 2012
Home About Contact Forum Youtube Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2009-2011 RiverCityGraphix.All Rights Reserved.